- It is not your job to chase/remind a person you exist - if they really like you, they will let you know, so relax.
- If a person drops off the face of the planet for (what seems like no reason) it’s probably safe to say, it has nothing to do with you. So stop blaming yourself, for something you don’t have all the information for yet.
- It can’t always be your fault. It can’t always be their fault. Find the balance of stupidity between both parties.
- Give people second chances, everyone is entitled to make a stupid mistake.
- Know when you’re being appreciated and when you’re being taken advantage of.
- Always, ALWAYS, trust your instincts. Sometimes you want to talk to get advice and sometimes you want to talk to just talk. If you get advice that goes against your instinct, it’s best to be true to you first. Especially if you’ve tried said advice before to avail.
- If someone finds it so easy to walk out of your life, consider yourself lucky it happened earlier than later.
- People have baggage and they will likely present it to you in bows and ribbons so you can’t see it. Learn to unwrap. Look further and deeper. And then decide if this baggage is pretty enough to keep in your closet.
- You can find someone when you’re miserable. IT IS POSSIBLE. Don’t write yourself off as “not ready” just because society tells you, you need to be happy to be loved. YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED IF YOU’RE UNHAPPY TOO, IN FACT, MORE SO!
- The person that recognizes your worth and makes you feel important, is the person you should be with.
Single person reminders
I am not a woman. I am an inferno, I am a tempest. I am venom and fangs and claws. I am lightning and starlight, and I am hell in high heels.
If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren’t worth your time.
This one is called Lies.
Audio is not so great… I will have to find something better soon.
Improv - this means I made this piece up as I went along - it’s not rehearsed and comes from the heart, quite literally. Judge if you must.